KARACHI: Several people were hospitalised after drinking unhygienic drink in Karachi’s area of Gari Khata, ARY News reported on Saturday.
According to details, condition of 43 persons, including majority of children, deteriorated after drinking unhygienic drinks from a milk shop.
Rescue teams shifted the affected persons to nearby hospital where condition of the patients are said to be stable.
According to police owner of the milk shop managed to escape while four workers from the shop were taken into custody.
Earlier on October 24, last year, at least 45 school students in Hyderabad were hospitalized on suspicion of food poisoning.
Read more: One child dead, other hospitalized after consuming chips in Hyderabad
As per details, the students, who were staying at the hostel of a school near Hala Naka, Hyderabad, fell sick after eating breakfast and were rushed to the Civil Hospital Hyderabad suffering from nausea and vomiting.
Medical Administrator of Civil hospital Hyderabad, while talking to media had said that all the children were aged between 3 to 12, are safe and out of danger.
The post Several people hospitalised after drinking unhygienic drink appeared first on ARY NEWS.